Quality Control Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position Title: Quality Control Officer
Project Location : Yemen, Aden Gov.
Based : Aden
Application Deadline : 10-AUG-2022
Position Category: Full-time (School Meals Project Staff)
Languages Required : English / Arabic
Duration of Initial Contract : 3 months with property of extension
Required position numbers 1
The Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in the in Aden, Yemen. It was founded in 1995.The SHS provides assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen every year. The organization also assists the local community in Yemen. The NGO won the Nansen Refugee Award, dedicated by the UNCHR. SHS has partnerships with UNCHR, OCHA, and WFP.
Key Jobs Responsibilities (TOR):
The Quality Control Officer will perform the following functions:
Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is one of the leading National Non-Governmental humanitarian agency with a global mission to provide humanitarian services and care to poor and vulnerable families. These noble intervention is aimed at contributing to the improvement of the conditions of those in need of within a comprehensive relief, sustainable recovery and development in the targeted communities.
The role & Responsibility – TOR:
- Demonstrated experience with the proper use of food quality control and preparation
- Experience reading product drawings and specifications.
- Standing for extended periods of time during shift at the kitchen
- Ability to use hands to assemble products.
- Food preparation experience within a regulated kitchen.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with quality procurement/quality marketing product preparation operations and distribution
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting skills interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office software, such as Excel, Outlook, Word with good reporting skills
- Work independently, with leadership qualities reporting skills
- Must be positive, energetic team player, and an advocate for product excellence and quality.
- Candidate must be results oriented, respond to the urgent needs of the team and show a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
The project is implemented in the targeted primary schools Early Childhood Care and Development in Dar’ Assad
- Qualified in Quality Control and inspection and specification
- Food industry and Food preparation on quality control
- Community development skills
- Strong ability to communicate with beneficiaries, school management, community, authorities, other stakeholders and colleagues at different levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in a related subject.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience working in food security.
- Previous experience in a humanitarian setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and representative skills (written, oral, cross - cultural).
- Experience working with governments, UN bodies, INGOs and local NGOs.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل