HR Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position status: Full Time
Contract duration: Fixed term of 1 year with possibility of renewal
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Personnel Administration Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives.
- Under supervision of the PAM managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security and Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the PAM in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the PAM in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR / Admin tasks delegated by the PAM
- Supervise Cooks and Cleaners
- Archive soft and hard copies of documents according to mission standards
- Assist through recruitment steps and disciplinary process
- Responsible for HR and Administration end of month reporting
- Focal point for employees’ MSF IDs and staff health insurance cards for the whole mission
- Responsible for hygiene, stationeries and coffee break orders and follow up of consumption, and for all internal requests for HR department
- Management of guest house (room allocations, supplies, …)
- Essential: University education
- Desirable HR or administration related diplom
- Essential: Previous working experience minimum 2 years in HR field
- Previous working experience with MSF or other INGOs is advantage
- Essential: fluency in English and Arabic languages
- Essential: computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, internet)
- Results and Quality orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from MSF
PaediatricianDeadline:31 Jul | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Doctor AnaesthetistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hodiedah
Learning and Development SpecialistDeadline:02 Apr | Aden