Program Manager-Pure Hands( Yemen Office)
Position: Program Manager
Place of Work: Sana’a - Yemen
Closing date: 19 May 2022
Pure Hands is a U.S. based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that delivers humanitarian aid to those in need in Yemen. Pure Hands intervention focuses on alleviating poverty, providing economic opportunities, and delivering emergency relief. Pure Hands was established in 2012 in the United States operating through offices across the U.S., in Texas, New York, California, and Michigan. Pure Hands delivers its relief programs through two field offices in Yemen; Sana’a and Aden.
Program Manager Role :
The Program Manager is responsible for overall leadership of the program including technical design, development, administration and implementation of the Pure Hands Programs in Yemen. He/she will lead the program team and have management responsibilities.
Program Manager Main responsibilities:
- Take the lead in related of designing and developing program and projects strategies and operational plans in coordination with Programs team, Financial manager and Logistics. And Ensure that all are in line with organization strategies and objectives.
- Develop Programs implementation plans and follow up it's implementation.
- Supervising the preparation and implementation of the implementation plans on the administrative and financial programs.
- Prepare project proposals for donors in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Writing reports, including work progress reports (quarterly, mid-year, and annual reports), and issuing brochures, as needed.
- Lead, supervise and evaluate the performance of programs coordinators and other staff within programs.
- Participation in the preparation of the human resources development plan for the program staff, in coordination with the administrative unit.
- Monitor, organizing and controlling projects in coordination with the M&E unit.
- Work closely with HR Manager to ensure that all employee contracts and HR procedures and requirements are in place and update.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and decision making
- Effective Negotiation
- Communication skills.
- The ability to motivate.
- Focus on stakeholders
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Focus on results
- Crisis Management
- Resource management effectively
- Risk Management.
- High skill in using Microsoft Office applications (Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Arabic and English printing - emails).
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in the business administration and has experience in relevant field.
- Minimum 4 years of previous experience managing programs for INGOs.
- Excellent spoken and written English language.
- Experience in writing projects proposals for donors.
- Good experience in preparing budget and managing it.
How to Apply
You can apply for the job through the link below
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Jobs you may be interested in
Posted 1 week ago
Deadline: 21 May. 2022