Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reduce human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
- Position: Project Field Officer
- Department: Programs
- Reports to: Programs Manager
- Location: Marib Governate
- Contract Type: Full time
- Contract Duration: To the end of year “2022” renewable based on performance.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management project activities at the field level to ensure that the project achieves its stated goals and objectives and all deadlines are met as stated in the project documents and project agreement;
- Organize, manage and follow-up project activities in the field level including but not limited to planning and preparation of trainings, community consultation workshops, conferences;
- Monitor status of project implementation and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval;
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of all technical aspects of daily project activities and ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner;
- Operate in coordination with the project management team and relevant local stockholders to ensure integration of activities across all project interventions;
- Serve as focal point of contact for local partners, consultants and targeted groups;
- Maintain positive relationships and collect feedback, including challenges that will form the basis of project evaluation for adjusting project intervention modalities;
- Ensure that agreed project management methods, standards, and procedures are maintained throughout the project lifecycle;
- Carry out frequent field visits to the targeted districts and sub-districts to manage and supervise the project's activities and provide feedback and guidance to facilitators and consultants;
- Keep the Project Manager informed and updated on progress achieved and challenges faced throughout project implementation on a regular basis;
- Prepare regular reports and documentation of activities conducted including visual documentation;
- Coordinate and compile Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) data, activity results, and documentation with RRD M&E team and Project Manager;
- Other duties as requested and needed.
- Maintain regular communication with the logistics department concerning related procurement issues.
- Ensure quality filing and reporting systems for project activities, feeding into reports to donors on implementation progress and achieved results.
- Support on the preparation & development of awareness and other relevant communication materials concerning the project.
- Provide additional administrative work, as needed and required.
- Commit to contribute for the goal of gender equality and maximize the participation and involvement of women and men in all aspects related to program implementation.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all people involved in project implementation and maintain the highest standards of behaviour when working with the targeted communities.
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures as outlined in RRD’s manuals.
- Follow all organizational protocols and regulations according to guidance provided by the HR department.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work through stringent deadlines with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to think independently, problem solving skills, work under pressure and in remote areas.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the targeted governorate.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, and hard-working.
- Good working knowledge of technologies (related software, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office and Excel).
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of a project including logistics, correspondence, and narrative reports.
- Excellent command of Arabic language skills and English language skills is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognized establishment and/or equivalent experiences.
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in a comparable position including extensive fieldwork.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in administrative, organizational, and operational project work.
- Strong experience in coordinating project activities amongst various stakeholders.
- Previous work with local CSOs, I-NGOs, and local government structures is highly desirable.
- Strong capacity-building experience with enough training experiences on managing community consultation workshops, conferences and meetings.
- Demonstrated reporting skills and the ability to capture results.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to click here:
- Deadline for submission of applications: 4 July 2022; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not wait until the closing date; CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل