Ended Assets Assistant
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the position of
Assets Assistant - Country Office
The Assets Assistant will has the responsibility to assist ensuring property control systems and mechanisms in place as per Save the Children (SC) policy and procedures
And performs relevant duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assist in Ensuring all assets in Country Office (CO) managed according to SC’s Asset Management Policy, SCI Asset Management Guidelines, and relevant donor rules and regulations.
- Maintain CO Asset System (registration, control and tracking)
- Keep up-to-date lists of all assets and inventory items in compliance with Save the Children policy
- Conduct regular physical checks of assets items in Save the Children CO and living compounds, and ensure assets files are updated and complete
- Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
- 1-3 experience in Logistics with NGO.
- Experience in supply chain, including Assets control
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Good IT skills
- Written and spoken Arabic and with a good working proficiency of English
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles. To recognise the need to be independent, neutral and impartial when at all possible.
- Relevant qualifications or training courses.
Qualified and Interested candidates must send their CVs to: email@example.com
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in YemeAll applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.