Ended Assets Officer
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the position of
Assets Officer - Country Office
The Assets Officer will ensure the integrity of assets management and property control systems and mechanisms in place as per Save the Children (SC) policy and procedures, property and inventory management; receiving, issuing, returning, disposal and inspections of SC property Fixed and Non Fixed assets. And performs relevant duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure all assets in the area of responsibility are managed according to SC’s Asset Management Policy, SCI Asset Management Guidelines, and relevant donor rules and regulations.
- Maintain Save the Children Asset Management System (registration, control and tracking)
- Keep up-to-date lists of all assets and inventory items in compliance with Save the Children policy
- Cooperate with relevant departments to ensure proper tracking methods are followed to monitor the movement/changes of any assets and ensure proper control/handling of equipment at all times
- Conduct regular physical checks of assets items in Save the Children offices and living compounds.
- Ensure filed offices’ assets are physically verified on a 6 monthly basis. Keeps up to date records of all lost, and damaged items and report them
- on monthly basis to store manager
- Act as a focal point for the maintenance and repairs of assets, liaising with the appropriate staff to arrange quality repairs of reported damages in a timely manner
- Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
- 3-5 experience in Logistics with NGO.
- Experience in supply chain management, including Assets control
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Strong capacity building skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Written and spoken Arabic and with a good working proficiency of English
- Key flexibility for a roving role in a demanding, complex and insecure environment.
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles. To recognise the need to be independent, neutral and impartial when at all possible.
- Relevant qualifications or training courses.
Qualified and Interested candidates must send their CVs to: email@example.com
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in YemeAll applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.