Ended HR Manager Al Khokha – Base Opening
Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Location: Al Khokha – Base opening
Duration: 6 months renewable
Ensure the implementation of HR policies and regulations
- Ensure the implementation of ACF Charter, HR Internal Regulation, Convention on Social Benefits, Code of Conduct and PSEA policy in the base: they are understood and signed by the staffs.
Manage employees files, HR database and activities of the HR team
- Prepare the new contracts, extensions and amendments and follow up of probation periods in coordination with the managers and HR department in Sanaa.
- Get signed all the contracts, extensions and amendments from employee’s and make sure they are archived in personal files.
- Keep the employee files up to date for both active and stopped.
- Ensure all HR Personal files are updated and archived properly.
- Keep the HR database updated.
- Update contracts dates, leaves, overtime, advances, medical, per diem, loans and deduction in the monthly database.
- Prepare the monthly payroll information.
- Ensure all required documents for payroll are processed on time.
Participate in the national staff recruitment
- Ensure the implementation of the recruitment policy in the base.
- Follow the steps of the recruitment process with the managers.
- Coordinate with Sanaa throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure that all required information i.e Job advertising, CV, recruitment file, written test, interview grid and references check are archived in HR file.
- Update recruitment follow-up on weekly basis and share with Sanaa.
- Schedule induction and briefing for new joiners on ACF and the policies.
Manage HR administration of the base and the HR team
- Manage the HR team composed of: HR officer, assistant, archivist, cook and cleaner.
- Prepare and follow up the staff’s attendance, medical reimbursement, loans, advances and payment of daily workers.
- Prepare and follow up the staff per diem and hotel booking.
- Participate in organizing meetings, workshops and others.
- Produce a monthly report about HR activities in the base.
- Management of ACF office stationaries and consumable supplies.
- ACF Guest house management in terms consumable supplies and budget.
- Ensure that ACF premises are clean.
- Allocate rooms and other facilities for expatriates before their arrival to the mission.
- Coordinate with logistics for expatriates movements.
External Affairs and Coordination
- Coordinate with the authorities and other organisations when required.
- Inform labour office in written and get acknowledgement of any employee contract termination.
- Advanced degree in HR, Administration or a related field;
Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in an HR role;
- Previous experience as a Supervisor/Manager is an asset;
- Solid communication in English and Arabic, both written and verbal;
- Organizational, planning, analytical and critical skills;
- Results-oriented and process-driven;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Computer skills: advanced command of Word and Excel;
- Integrity, honesty, and overall good attitude and team spirit;
- Experience in an INGO and familiarity with the humanitarian principles is an asset.
- Level of the position: Managerial.
- Basic salary in accordance with our National Salary grid.
- Transportation allowance
- Eid bonus: a full basic salary per year
- Medical and life insurance coverage: Including the employee, spouse, children and parents
Action Contre la Faim encourages women and persons with a disability to apply.
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English, Clearly mention the position you have applied + the location of the position + your Name in the email’s subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18 February, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted