Ended Accountant (Female)
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
Altwasul for Human Development is a civil Foundation in Yemen mainly Work in Education, Health, Relief, Building Capacity, Shelter and Community Development .
1. Prepare financial statements, estimated budgets and projects documents.
2. Budget preparation and financial monitoring
3. Provide financial reports on project activities and any financial aspects in general periodically.
4. Accounting entries for all financial transactions while completing their attachments.
5. Direct all accounts received and credited to their accounting items in accordance with the applicable financial regulations.
6. Preparation and processing of exchange bonds and daily restrictions with their attachments and the work of remittances and others.
7. Making accounting records of the Foundation's assets and projects.
8. Archiving of accounting documents and reports.
9. Being responsible for payments and financial control.
10. Take the lead in checking procurement documents of vendors.
11. Make all payments to vendors on-time, making sure all documents are complete.
12. Any tasks assigned to him in relation to the profession and according to the need and conditions of work.
1-Higher education degree in finance.
2-Experience working with international NGOs at least 3 years.
- Experience in budgeting, financial reporting and documentation in international non-governmental organizations (INGOs)
- Good skills of using financial and accounting systems (Yemen Soft, others).
- Experience in financial analysis of tenders and procurement.
- Good English language is required.
- Ability to prepare and formulate periodic and final financial reports of budgets and Activities of projects
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in PDF format to email@example.com