Data Management and Analytics Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Data Management and Analytics Assistant (Amendment)
Job location: Aden\Lahj (1)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize data collection based on guidance received from the M&E manager and in accordance with the project’s results management plan
- Contribute to data quality and integrity by conducting remote spot-checks to verify data and investigate data anomalies
- Compile relevant data on project indicators for contractual reports
- Translate weekly reports on conducted activities for review by the M&E manager
- Support the collection of quantitative data for quarterly reports and donor requests for information
- Work with field staff to ensure understanding of roles and responsibilities in data collection and M&E
- Develop and share databases and formats for reporting information
- Validate Kobo Toolbox data in preparation for report writing
- Participate in work planning sessions as needed
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the M&E manager to ensure effective implementation of project activities
- Bachelor’s degree in information or data management and processing field or its equivalent.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in data management or working with the knowledge of KoBo collect tool and Podio programs.
- Data management roles preferably in a complex emergency, humanitarian, or development projects for NGOs/INGOs.
- Applicable knowledge working with statistical.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل