Chief / Cook (2)
JOB TITLE: Chief / Cook
DIVISION / DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Inter/ MEEECIS/ Yemen
JOB FAMILY: Business Support
LEVEL: National F2
No of positions: 2
OXFAM PURPOSE: To work with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering
JOB PURPOSE: To assist in all administrative matters pertaining to the Office & engage in all matters connected with the office vehicles
Post holder reports to: Admin Officer, Oxfam GB in Yemen
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
• Preparing and cooking meal for Oxfam’s staff/ visitors.
1. Prepare and cook meals for Staff/visitors.
2. Fulfill staff/visitor’s orders in a timely manner while adhering to best practices and hygiene guidelines.
3. Keep the work area clean and free of unsanitary items and objects; properly dispose of waste in appropriate receptacles.
4. Maintain utensils such as knives in safe and appropriate working condition as well as ensure that all utensils are clean before each use.
5. Ensure that food area stocked and organized; alert staff of any inventory deficiencies, and keep inventory records.
6. Daily and weekly ordering and shopping for food related stock.
7. Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
• Minimum 2 years work experience as chief.
• Ability to work irregular hours and to be flexible.
• Knowledge of basic English is preferable.
• Basic understanding of health and safety requirements.
Please Interested candidates are kindly requested to visit our website below for More details about post and apply through post application: