Ended IT Assistant
Duty station: Aden
- assist in preparing, maintaining in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operates a multi-platform computer environment or monitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs
- Sets up and configures desktop computers & laptops, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Installs software, installs, and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems in network connections, printing, scanning and issues those could affect on staff working.
- Reporting all solved and unsolved issues to the IT Officer.
- Maintains HP printers, MFPs and Konica Minolta photocopier.
- Maintains and checks Internet network that could help to improve it.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Undertake weekly backup of office data and Staff email data.
- Perform local and clouds storage backups as scheduled and ensure data integrity.
- Configure and update antivirus.
- Users/group management including creation of E-mails and grant permissions.
- Support and Supervise the IT systems in the field offices.
- Any other duties and tasks as required
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT) or Any Other Computer Science Degree.
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to act independently in a self-directed manner and to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Minimum 2 year experience in IT infrastructure planning, development, and troubleshooting.
- Good networking skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.