Ended Assistant Projects Manager
Position: Assistant Projects Manager
Duty station: Aden
Duration: one year with possible extension
Key responsibilities and duties
The Assistant Projects Manager will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation of Strategic direction and overall supervision and successful implementation of the projects and programs.
- Assist in Developing work plans and budget management according to projects outputs and results.
- Assist in Supervising the implementation of the work plans to ensure the projects goals are completed on time and according to budget.
- Assist in developing and maintaining strategic relationships with local partners and in- country donor representatives.
- Ensure sound administrative practices with regards to record keeping,compliance with donor regulations, communications, etc.
- Fulfill all donor reporting requirements.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with both field staff and HQ through both verbal and written correspondence.
- Frequent local travel to projects sites.
Skills and expertise required:
- Bachelor degree in related field preferable in management.
- Excellent skill in MS. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Email oriented with excellent skills in electronic correspondence.
- Excellent reporting skills with high ability in calculation and data management skills.
- Excellent in English language.
- Committed, highly organized and respect time.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Previous management experience preferably in NGOs for at least two years.
- Familiar with field work.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.