Ended Digital Marketing Officer
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Digital Marketing Officer
Contract type : Open Ended
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Duty Station : Sana’a
The Digital Marketing Officer is in charge of promoting ICRC websites and digital content, and setting up online publicity campaigns through the appropriate channels.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Helps set up performance indicators and benchmarks for online platforms to determine if goals are being met.
- Gives training and support in digital marketing to all delegations in the region.
- Identifies and integrates the best practice of promotion and online marketing adapted to the regional target audience.
- Translates the digital strategy into tactics and an action plan.
- Manages promotion campaigns and takes measures to increase the number of influential followers.
- Analyses statistics from ICRC online platforms, draws up reports and recommends ways to optimize clicking rate versus actions (e.g. donations, subscriptions etc).
- Improves the selection of suitable tools for analysing statistics.
- University degree, preferably with a specialized postgraduate diploma.
- Fluent command of English
- Additional languages an asset.
Professional Experience Required
- 3-5 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of pay-per-click, search engine optimization, web ads (search engine marketing) and social media.
- Strong knowledge of digital analytical and reporting tools.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
Interested candidates should send the following:
- A letter of motivation in English
- A detailed C.V. in English
- Copy only of the highest academic degree obtained + Work certificates
Please send your applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line:Digital Marketing Officer
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 17.02.2019