Site Engineers (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
3 site Engineers – AL-Hodeidah .
QRCs is seeking to hire (3) Site Engineers for 6 months to support daily follow-up for different activities shelter/house rehabilitation in Al-Hodeidah governorate under YHF project.
1. Contributing in the data collection for preparing the field assessment, site survey, BoQs, drawings, and reports.
2. Work closely with a community to ensure all the shelter/house rehabilitations are followed and monitored to ensure specifications, standards and the completion of the project on time.
3. Check the quantity and quality of materials and ensure these materials are implemented according to the BoQs and drawing strictly.
4. Provide technical support to the beneficiaries at the site and ensure a good quality of work.
5. Motivate the community to cooperate and work all together to achieve the expected objectives.
6. Follow up works progress step by step.
7. Site Engineer must be on the field during the implementation of works by the period of implementation and commit on the weekly meetings requests, preparing documents and reports.
8. Daily supervision of shelter/ house rehabilitation implementation and report any notices to the line-mangers.
9. Solve any emerging issues during the implementation process in coordination with internal and external relevant.
10. Collect, Update, and good archive of project database, reports, and documentation.
11. Field supervising, monitoring of the implementation of the Community shelter/house rehabilitation.
12. Handover works that have achieved and prepare final report.
13. Comply with all relevant QRCs policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
14. Report any damage, accidents, or delays at rehabilitation sites to ensure proper construction procedures are being carried out.
15. Provide capacity building sessions and awareness sessions to affected communities for safe rehabilitation of damaged houses.
16. Provide concrete feedback of the procedures and lessons learnt.
17. Keep good track on data and provide qualitative and quantitative data on weekly basis.
18. Any other duties that might be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an academic accredited university.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years in relevant work experience.
- Experience with NGOs.
- Have experience in implementing shelter programs.
- Proficiency in field engineering assessment and survey.
- Bills of quantities preparation.
- Reports preparation.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is preferable.
- Work prioritization and ability to multi-task.
- Shares knowledge and experience.
- Positive, constructive attitude.
- Ability to work and act under pressure.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Ready to work independently, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment with a positive attitude.
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion and loyalty.
- Strives for supportive working environment and positive working relationship.
- Creates a respectful office environment free of harassment, retaliation, and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل