Finance Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
The Unconditional Cash Transfer Program (UCTP) is a recently established programme in the Social Fund for Development under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Social Fund for Development (SFD), which currently aims to receive and implement the tasks of the UNICEF Emergency Cash Transfer Programme to the Social Welfare Fund's (SWF) list of beneﬁciaries. UCTP works closely with UNICEF, SWF and other service providers to ensure the smooth transition of the programme from UNICEF to the Social Fund for Development during the period (June 2021-March 2022). The Finance Officer will work closely with the PMU to achieve the objectives of the programme by implementing the tasks and responsibilities assigned to it at all stages of the the programme implementation.
JOB TITLE: Finance Officer
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 1
POSITION CATEGORY: Full-time
DURATION: until end of March 2022 - Extendable subject to availability of the fund.
OPENING DATE: 23rd of November, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 4th of December, 2021
REPORTS TO: Programme Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Managing the program's bank accounts and cash advances in accordance with UCTP and SFD financial regulations and rules.
2. Maintain accounting and financial controls and ensure that payment procedures are carried out under the approved budget lines and that all documents meet UCTP and SFD requirements and procedures.
3. Review the payment requests and ensure that all supporting documents are completed.
4. Review funding reimbursement, and ensure that the supporting documents are sufficient, correct, and meet the requirements.
5. Review the completion of the advance clearance request and monitor the clearance of outstanding advances regularly.
6. Regular monitoring of assets and ensuring compliance with financial rules and regulations.
7. Participation in the financial analyzes of the various procurement processes (quotations/tenders) as requested.
8. Participate in periodic inventory operations, whether for cash or assets.
9. Review the detailed budgets for the program's activities and ensure that the expenditure for each activity is from the allocated budget line and under the rules and regulations in place.
10. Providing the necessary financial information for external and internal audits, responding to audit and control inquiries, and following up on relevant recommendations.
11. Perform bank reconciliations, accounts receivable clearing, overall cash management, and monthly financial closing regularly.
12. Analyze and report on key statements of financial status and project results in accordance with program guidelines.
13. Documenting and maintaining regular records of disbursement documents and classifying them according to the approved program budget items
14. Preparing financial reports and submitting them to the line manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or any related major;
2. 5 years of experience in similar tasks and duties;
3. 2 years of experience with international agencies;
4. Familiar with HACT and Face Forms that are used by the UN agencies;
5. Familiar with working on financial system;
6. Solid knowledge of financial and accounting and financial procedures and regulations; and
7. Commitment to and understanding of SFD’s aims, values and principles.
1- Good knowledge in English language written and spoken;
2- Capable of reporting in English;
3- High computer skills;
4- Good in dealing with Microsoft Office with Advanced MS Excel;
5- Sharp time management skills;
6- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
7- Have the ability to communicate and harmonize with co-workers; and
8- Ability to work under pressure and difficult conditions.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل