Project Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Al-Jawf and Sana'a
Reports to: Program Manager
Duration: 10 Months
Job Purpose: The Project Manager will carry out all managerial responsibilities of overall project activities over the whole period of the project. He/she will be based in our sub-office in Al-Jawf governorate with frequent visits to the operation sites. PM will be responsible for supervising all activities and ensuring that the project is on the right track, achieving the planned targets and indicators, and performing all the respective activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project strategies, tools, and work plans appropriate to the local context.
- Ensure that the project is implemented on time and in a cohesive and integrated manner.
- Assess, plan, implement, and monitor all project activities.
- Lead the development and implementation of necessary field assessments and the collection of all data related to the project in the targeted area.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of the team.
- Supervise all project activities at the field level, ensuring the quality of work.
- Liaise and coordinate all project activities with the local authorities and the beneficiaries engaged in the projects.
- Participate in relevant sector meetings at the local and national level and meetings with local authorities.
- Develop project reports using the appropriate tools and templates.
- Manage the project's budget, in close collaboration with the Finance Unit.
- Manage all related project equipment and materials in close consultation with the logistic/procurement assistant.
- Participate in staff training, helping to build the technical capacity of staff, operators, and partners.
- Archive all project documents and deliver them to the organization's management, both in soft and hard copies, at the end of each month.
- Participate in the preparation of future project proposals and raising the need assessment as requested by the organization.
- Review, in coordination with the Executive Manager, that monthly progress is performed according to the plan to ensure long-term and short-term priorities are on track.
- Support the implementation of a common monitoring, evaluation, and learning system among all partners and analyze the technical data it generates to inform project management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, International Development, or similar fields is highly desirable.
- At least four (4) years of senior-level management experience in the development sector, including at least three (3) years of experience in managing constructions and/or economic recovery programming; or experience in integrated program development and management.
- Experience working with international partners and local institutions and local actors, including local NGOs and CSOs/CBOs.
- Must be Yemeni and have the ability to adapt to the site circumstances.
- English and Arabic
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Jobs you may be interested in
Other jobs from Confidential
مسئول تسويق و مبيعات وتطوير أعمالDeadline:27 Sep | Yemen
Travel Agency ManagerDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Sales Representative (Tourism) - Insurance Experience PreferredDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
Internal AuditDeadline:27 Sep | Sana'a
HR Manager - مدير الموارد البشريةDeadline:30 Sep | Sana'a