Ended Data Entry Assistant
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reducing human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: Data Entry Assistant
Reports to: Field M&E Officer
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect reports /data forms collected from field visits and remote communication.
- Data entry for field reports into databases and archiving.
- Ensure data is collected correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the quality of data in the databases and reports.
- Provide timely feedback to M&E Officer regarding data quality and issues in monthly reports.
- Participate in field assessments and surveys.
- Assist in the development of databases & formatting documents if needed.
- Prepare distribution documents for the field team.
- Performs other duties as assigned by M&E team.
- Any other related tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience of varied clerical/administrative responsibilities.
- Demonstrated excellent computer literacy (Excel, word, e-mail).
- Familiarity with electronic and ordinary archiving.
- Good command of written English.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Punctuality and respect for applicable rules and procedures.
- Attention for details and quality.
- Demonstrated experience performing clerical and administrative duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal Skills and communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Documents to be submitted in English: Cover letter and CV in addition to contact details for a minimum of 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to email@example.com (Please write the job title in the Subject Field of your email).
- Deadline for submission of application: 15 March 2019; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.