Ended Field M&E Officer
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reducing human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: Field M&E Officer
Reports to: Quality Assurance and Control Manager
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake regular field visit to monitor and supervise project implementation, identify bottlenecks and success stories.
- Conduct and administer baseline survey studies, and any other regular needs assessment which will continually provide latest developments.
- Monitor project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Coordinate and oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from field across program activities.
- Ensure maintenance of data back-up and prepare a database of the program that can be used both internally and externally.
- Set up a secure database and tracker that will capture all agreed indicators, targets and progresses against each project objectives.
- Advice and guide staff members on M&E related issues and provide technical leadership for all M&E activities of the project for better implementation and sharing of good practices.
- Contribute to design registers and documents in collaboration with the project team.
- Ensure accuracy of data and prepare monitoring checklists to measure the performance and track progresses.
- Lead the development of M&E plans, conduct data analysis and prepare reports.
- Collect different reports regularly (monthly, quarterly, and annually) from operational/field locations, check for consistency between the narrative and quantitative parts, compile the quantitative part and make data entry in the Program database.
- In collaboration with the project team, identify and document programmatic successes, best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field is required with minimum of 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools, analysis and production of reports;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Experience and good understanding of Health and Nutrition projects;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Documents to be submitted in English: Cover letter and CV in addition to contact details for a minimum of 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write the job title in the Subject Field of your email).
- Deadline for submission of application: 15 March 2019; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.