Ended Project Assistant
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reducing human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: Project Assistant
Reports to: Health and Nutrition Field Officer
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Health and Nutrition Field Officer and team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for project;
- Assist and participate in community mobilization and sensitization;
- Contribute to day-to-day project implementation in the targeted HFs; ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plan;
- Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of weekly and monthly progress reports;
- Assists in trainings preparing and conduction;
- Prepare meetings agendas and arrange field visits, appointments and meetings (internal and external)
- Responsible for development of meeting minutes;
- Maintain and archive all project documentations;
- Assists in coordination issues;
- Any other related tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- At least two-year experience in a similar position;
- Good command of English (written, and spoken);
- Good computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel);
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience and willingness to travel to field;
- Team working and good interpersonal skills.
- Documents to be submitted in English: Cover letter and CV in addition to contact details for a minimum of 2 reference persons (include position and relation)
- How to send the application: by e-mail to email@example.com (Please write the job title in the Subject Field of your email).
- Deadline for submission of application: 15 March 2019; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.