Ended Graphic & Multimedia Designers
Creates eye-catching, high-end designs for all marketing collateral to increase customer awareness. The Designers need to be a strategically focused creative, visual thinkers with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
Also an extensive knowledge of the latest graphics applications and best marketing design trends/practices for any kind of brands. Additionally, they need to be able to demonstrate proficiency in designing for multiple communications platforms including but not limited to marketing collateral, digital banners, website pages, emails, prepare presentations.
Multimedia designers will build on their skills and abilities as graphic designers by combining graphic design with animation to create computer based movies and presentations.
Media designers will use powerful software programmers to create the graphics and animations found in web pages, television adverts, computer apps and mobile apps.
- Layout and design information and communication materials (Logos, stationary, banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards).
- Making and editing short video documentaries and animations.
- Design templates for new publications and products in line with communication guidelines and in close cooperation with team.
- Create animations and motion videos using Aftereffects, Adobe Premier and/or other interfaces for illustrative purposes.
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solution for the use in mobile App.
- Create multimedia products in partnership with business analysts, technical architects and software programmers.
- Create digital images for the purpose of animation.
- Transfer audio/video files to be edited and manipulated digitally.
- Create artwork to be used in mobile apps.
- Create animated sequences using computer software.
- A strong interest in technology, specifically web, mobile, and cloud.
- Highly motivated with a great work ethic.
- Detail oriented and having the ability to follow directions.
- Quickly learner and ability to understand new information.
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in graphic design, communication, multimedia, public relations; or equivalent professional is required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working.
- Very good understanding of principles of design and design theories.
- Good experience in photography and picture editing.
- Experience in using multimedia programs and all Adobe Collection to produce high quality media materials.
- Experience in producing high quality media materials such as photos, video footages, films, reports, and case studies.
- Good interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, taking into account cultural and language difficulties.
- Ability to work with printers and offsets.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited support and minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and meeting deadlines.
If you are interested, please send your CV through our account: Jobs@foldertech.com
Kindly send a sample of your portfolio, with a minimum of three of your best work .
Make sure to Mention the Position and Duty Station on your Subject line.