Ended Senior Security Operation Officer
Supervision and Management
The Safety & Security Manager will oversee the volunteer, including providing induction.
Oxfam Yemen will provide laptop, a desk, internet connection, white board and stationary.
No other remuneration will be offered.
Key Deliverables tasks
To support the Security department in managing the Security Operation Room
- Manage the Security Operation room and manage 2 Security Dispatchers
- Ensure all Journey Management Plans are coordinated properly and follow up with NAMCHA for travel permits
- Track Internationals arrivals and departures from the country. Tracking country International CAP.
- Additional tasks assigned by the Safety and Security Manager on daily work.
- Update country incidences on track sheet.
- Country focal point for deconfliction.
- Managing badges and finger prints system.
- Perform all duties as described in the Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s).
- Send a daily report of all Oxfam International staff locations to the Safety & Security Coordinator at the time specified in SOPs.
- Send Bulk SMS’s to all staff of any incidences as requested by the Safety & Security Coordinator
Time period: 1 Year
Please Interested candidates are kindly requested to visit our website below for More details about post and apply through post application: