Field Coordinator (3)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
- Job Title: Field Coordinator (3).
- Location: Dhamar (1) & Ibb (1)& Taiz (1).
- Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Full Time.
- Contract Duration: One Year.
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
The Field Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of program and operations’ activities and adherence to logistic, administration for work in field. The Field Coordinator will play a key role in the assessment exercise. Under the supervision of the Project Leader, the Field Coordinator will manage the work of the Focus Group and Community volunteers, training them and ensuring that they adhere to the agreed methodology.
- Preparation of activities, in, arranging for transport, etc.; and Prepare the field needs of the project work team.
- Oversee and review all aspects of fieldwork on a daily basis in field.
- Coordinate field work for project with local representative’s/community members and different stakeholders in target area
- Overseeing for all logistics requirements of the training and workshops in addition to the fieldwork plans of the project work team.
- Keep the forms Documents, questionnaires safe and sound, ensuring they reach to Project headquarters in the region then Sana’a office on time.
- Ensure that the material (e.g. spare parts for water supply systems, food ... ) reaches the target groups
- Evaluate the performance of the work team and Community volunteers and raise it to the project officer, who in turn raise it to the project manager.
- Write a report summarizing all activities carried out in the field, achievements, difficulties, etc.;
- Coordination and field communication with Local authorities and community leaders in the targeted areas, to ensure that all activities are implemented Without hindrances
- Participation in the preliminary survey and the definition of the region as well as the final survey of the target areas.
- Assist in the development of a promotional plan for the project and supervise its implementation
- Raising monthly, quarterly and annual plans to control the progress of the field.
- Contributing to the selection of community volunteers in the target districts.
- Facilitation / coordination of field work and work to solve the problems facing the project team and raise these obstacles to the Department periodically. In addition to. Resolve the administrative and logistics problems related to field activities.
- Supervising the progress of training and continuous follow-up with the trainer to ensure that the training is done well and smoothly and at a high level of quality.
- Communicate with the project officer on any training issues. And Follow up the progress of the project with him.
- Preparation of the final report at the end of each training course and its approval and delivery to the project officer (electronic version).
- Contribute to the preparation of the project plan training before the start of the training course according to a specific schedule, and send an electronic copy to the project officer.
- Supervising the printing and photocopying of the curriculum for training and its distribution to trainees.
- Review the monthly reports and statements and ensure that the data integrity is fulfilled before delivery to the project officer.
- Prepare a database for the project. And the introduction of the project impact assessment form into the database.
- Commitment to implement the field monitoring system adopted in the project.
- Properly archiving the documents and correspondence of the project for easy reference upon request.
- Establish a list of the institutions and entities that will be targeted in the promotional plan and send it to the project officer who in turn sends it to the project manager.
- Perform other duties or tasks determined them by the manager
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Field Coordinator;
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- Excellent usage of Advanced Excel.
- File Archiving skills.
- Training and Excellent Implementation of the archiving systems of the organization
- Very good business correspondence skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 31.03.2019