Ended Recruiters (2)
Save the Children in Yemen is looking for eligible candidates for the position of
Recruiters(Two) - Country Office
be responsible for maintaining Recruitment Trackers and processes for their areas to enable effective and good practice resourcing across SCI Yemen Country Programme.
The post holder will be responsible for maintaining accuracy and the integrity of the recruitment process and data. The post-holder will contribute to ensuring the Save the Children brand is promoted and protected throughout our recruitment process.
The post holder will be expected to travel to provide onsite recruitment support in the Field Offices as and when needed. It is expected that around 50% of the job holder’s time will be in the Field Offices.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Support the HR Coordinator in ensuring correct HR recruitment processes and procedures are followed and adhered to by staff
- Lead on recruitment and selection processes for Candidates and Consultants including processing and placement of advertisements, longlisting, organizing interviews and preparing interview documents and correspondences as per HR sign off levels, HR policies and HR Authority documents.
- Support recruiting managers and take a lead on providing an end to end recruitment services for the vacancies. ..
- Ensure timely tracking of requisitions, open roles, hard to fill roles , ensuring weekly updating of recruitment trackers .
- Ensure lead times on all HR recruitment processes are strictly adhered to.Work with line managers to develop a sourcing plan for roles, including alternative and creative direct sourcing, using different platforms, developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Once live on Oracle Lead, support and manage the allocated recruitments on Taleo
- Build effective working relationships with Line Managers and the different HR focal points.
- Manage the communication with applicants through the process in a timely manner and advising line managers on candidate care.
- The post holder will be responsible for maintaining accuracy and the integrity of the data
- Work with the rest of the HR team, line managers and L&D to support and facilitate effective recruitment and onoarding.
- Ensure that Child Safeguarding, anti-bullying and harassment policies are met throughout the recruitment process.
- Directly support the FO HR teams to ensure optimisation of resources across the team as well as delivering consistency and effectiveness of practice.
- Carry out the responsibilities of the role in a way which reflects Save the Children's commitment to safeguarding children in accordance with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
- University graduate of a relevant field
- 3-5 years of HR experience – with a minimum of 2 years in recruitment.
- In-depth experience of end to end recruitment processes for technical as well as middle level talent.
- Experienced competency based interviewer.
- Good knowledge of the recruitment market and recruitment best practice.
- Experience of using assessment and selection methodologies
- A high level of numeric and computer literacy skills including Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- A proactive approach to the role and responsibilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and organise own work efficiently, prioritise tasks, and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong data management skills with the ability to produce accurate and timely management information.
- Customer orientated, flexible approach. Solution focussed with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and oral in both English and Arabic.
- Cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people.
- Proactive approach and ability to actively input into continuous improvement.
- A commitment to Save the Children’s vision, mission and values.
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in YemeAll applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
Qualified and Interested candidates must send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org