Ended Program Manager
Post Date: 07/03/2019
Post: Program manager
Duration: one year
Report to: Executive Director
For Human Development (FHD), is a Yemeni National NGO established in 2014, its main mandate is to take part in alleviation of conflict- affected Yemeni communities’ suffering, by providing evidence -based equitable humanitarian assistance. FHD also aims to contribute positively to developmental processes, its advocating the rights of affected communities, and has been working in many sectors such as food security, nutrition and health and water, sanitation and hygiene.
The program manager is responsible for the line management of programs, support program staff at central and field levels which includes Logistics, Administration. He/ she is responsible for building constrictive relations with both donors and partners as well as fund rising activates.
S/he will ensure productive and accountable relationship with beneficiaries, community leaders/representatives, relevant governmental authorities, national and international NGOs, and UN agencies in relevant are of his assignment.
- Work towards the achievement of the FHD's goals through effective managerial and lateral relations and teamwork, ensuring corporative and effective working relationships with the team
- Develop and design NGO’s strategic plan in line with overall FHD strategic objectives along with FHD annual plan, ensure proper execution , evaluation and progress reports
- Establishment of adequate and fluent communication and cooperation FHD donors , partners and relevant stakeholder
- Plan, develop project proposals, fund raising and supervise the project implementation team.
- Ensure that M&E practices and tools are applied in all projects, in coordination with the M& team
- Supervise managerial, administration and finance functions and ensure full application of FHD policies and build the capacity of organization staff.
- Ensure that staff recruitment and evaluation is fair and transparent and done according to FHD procedures, in consultation with the human resources manager.
- Monitor staff performance and ensure compliance with job requirements and FHD policies and values, including code of conduct.
- Supervise logistics and procurement functions according to FHD and donor guidelines and requirements, in coordination the logistics officer.
Reporting and Representation:
- Represent FHD before relevant donors, local authorities and coordination bodies in and various clusters
- Analyze the specific local humanitarian context, needs, gaps and constraints and anticipate forthcoming movements and displacement-related trends, recommending appropriate adjustments to the AM.
- Collect, verify, analyze, and submit timely and regular reports on issues that affect, or may affect
- Liaison with international, government and non-government agencies involved in the relief operation and collaboration, where appropriate.
- Perform other work related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the executive director.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree in human science or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of program management and NGOs works.
- A good professional English, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated ability to reporting to various donors .
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of the humanitarian situation.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates must fill a Personal History form and motivation letter and CV by e-mail to the below email address.
The email subject line should clearly indicate Last Name, Title of the position
Applications missing any of the above elements, and not duly completed, will unfortunately not be considered.
Tel. contact: +967-1-4747472
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to sit for a test. No late applications will be accepted.