Ended HR Officer
Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries including Yemen globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
JOB TITLE: HR Officer
Duration: 6 Month
Participate in the HR activities of the base
Main Tasks :
Mission 1: Support the HR Senior Officer in the national employees administration
- Prepare all the contracts, extensions and amendments when required
- Support in providing data for Payroll process
- Ensure all leaves forms and monthly employee’s timesheets are received, signed and archived
- Update the Annual leave tracker
- Back up administrator for fingerprint system
- Support for follow-up of documents signatures with HR coordination
- Participate in organizing field visits: hotel bookings
- Support the HR department in other tasks when required
Mission 2: Participate in the national employees recruitment
- Follow and supervise the steps of the recruitment process with the managers and HR Manager
- Make sure the recruitment files are complete: in on going recruitment folder
- Invite shortlisted candidates for tests and interviews and assist in organizing sessions
- Participate in interviews as HR panel for T2 and below positions
- Prepare the related documents: salary calculation, job offers, briefings table etc.
- Schedule induction/briefings for new employees
Mission 3: Participate in the office and guest house management
- Participate in organizing meetings, trainings, workshops and others when required
- Prepare PRs and Admin PRs for office and guesthouse supplies
- Supervise the cleaner (and the cook)
Mission 4: Facilitate the transfer of information and documents
- Forward the required documents to the employees HR Hodeida (and Coordination when required)
- Assist in preparing letters when required
- Translate all necessary documents from English to Arabic & vice versa when required
Mission 5: File and archive the HR documents
- Get signed all the contracts, extensions and amendments from employee’s and make sure they are archived in personal files
- Make sure all documents are filed upon new hiring using the existing checklist
- Keep the employee files up to date for both active & stopped
- Ensure all HR Personal files and payslips etc. are updated and archived properly
- Ensure that all documents related to recruitments
Requirements & Skills:
- Degree in HR, Administration or a related field;
Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in an HR role;
- Previous experience as a Supervisor/Manager is an asset;
- Solid communication in English and Arabic, both written and verbal;
- Organizational, planning, analytical and critical skills;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Computer skills: advanced command of Word and Excel;
- Integrity, honesty, and overall good attitude and team spirit;
- Experience in an INGO and familiarity with the humanitarian principles is an asset.
- Level of the position: Technician.
- Basic salary in accordance with our National Salary grid.
- Transportation allowance.
- Eid bonus: a full basic salary per year.
- Medical and life insurance coverage: Including the employee, spouse, children and parents.
Action Contre la Faim encourages women and persons with a disability to apply.
Application Process: Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and Cover Letter in English, Clearly mention the position you have applied + the location of the position + your Name in the email’s subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 16 March 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.