Chief Executive Officer
NEW-TECH, a fintech Yemeni startup company founded in 2019 by partners with long experience in the Yemeni market. We have a qualified technicians and a network spread throughout the Republic of Yemen with a big numbers of branches, agents and points of sales.
Our company is looking for a new CEO to lead its innovative team and digital platform development.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Natural Leadership
- Community Development
- Relationship Building
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical and problem- solving skills.
This role is ideal for someone who has the right mix of leadership, passion, energy and experience to build a new digital business in the financial services sector. The ideal candidate is business savvy, has an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative nature, and a vast network in the financial services industry and startup ecosystem. The CEO will have primary responsibility for leading company operations, the overall growth strategy, organizational leadership, financial and organizational management, external communications, and marketing and sales efforts. He/she will also be responsible for the development and management of advisor and investor relationships. The CEO will also be responsible for providing the short term and long term company vision as well as the development of the sales and marketing strategy. He/she will also be responsible to achieve revenue objectives. The ideal candidate will have been successful in startup companies (or will have learned from previous failures) focused on the wants and needs of consumers in the financial services industry. In addition to being the face, voice and spirit of the company, the candidate must demonstrate a track record in financial services and technology.
The CEO will work closely with the Board and other group companies to provide strategic leadership to the company along with overseeing the implementation and steering the company to its next stage of growth and development, while keeping the human factor in perspective.
Focus During the First Year :
- Create an appropriate user acquisition strategy
- Develop and lead execution of product development, marketing and customer service
- Establish strategic partnerships with other companies to reach the ambitious user growth targets
- Create an appropriate short/long term vision
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide vision and leadership that attracts followers
- Public relations, including technology entrepreneurship through public speaking, digital media, and representing the startup sector
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization
Strategy & Planning
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Establish and implement short and long term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Build and motivate a product, marketing and customer service team.
- Responsible for all elements of HR, employee compensation plans, and benefits.
- Develop a financial plan for the organization
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and company finances.
- Create and revise all content while building a world-class content development team.
- Establish strategic partnerships with other companies in order to reach the ambitious user growth targets
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive executive management team to include all company employees, while establishing a basic personnel policy, initiating and monitoring policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs.
- Ensure company objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by management and employees.
- Ensure company and its businesses comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices.
- Establish, achieve, and report on financials and milestones.
Requirements & Qualifications
- University degree, preferably MBA in the field of business administration and finance.
- Prior experience in sales and/or leadership efforts in a startup company preferably with a background in financial services.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work strategically, but also hands-on problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Extensive experience in relationships.
- Track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.
- Strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective in all aspects of day to day company operations.
LOCATION : SANAA
Send us your C.V to this e-mail
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email
THE DEADLINE ON : 2019\3\28