Chief Technology Officer
NEW-TECH, a fintech Yemeni startup company founded in 2019 by partners with long experience in the Yemeni market, marketing teams, qualified technicians and a network spread throughout the Republic of Yemen with a big numbers of branches, agents, points of sale, mobile applications and exhibitions is looking for a CTO for Leading the build , development and deploy of digital payments and e-commerce platform . And also will be focused on improving the lives of small business owners, consultants and entrepreneurs.
Our mission is to simplify Yemeni’s personal finance management by aggregating their financial information in a safe place. We are an early stage startup with lofty goals and big plans for 2019 and beyond.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strong personality and an expert in two-way communication (English and Arabic) (oral and written). Ability to build relationships, influence others, and obtain results through working with others.
- Disciplined and process-oriented, able to design and lead implementation of the best controls and processes.
- Organized, high energy, and results driven, capable of being a leader within the company.
- Superior problem-solving skills, ability move quickly and assemble a team as needed to identify issues, root causes, and solutions.
- Able to work with a diverse team which includes remotely located staff and developers.
- Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical staff, board members.
- Lead a team and be responsible for effective coaching, development and goal setting, and be responsible for talent acquisition.
- Build the agile technology environment to deliver digital platform to market.
- Design a technology roadmap to support a 3-5 year active rollout of functionality.
- Develop and implement a lean internal staffing model.
- Develop an appropriate plan for cost- and time-effective use of outsourcing partners and internal hires.
- Define appropriate IT, data protection and security policies, and ensure full compliance with data management requirements as a digital payment provider.
- Strong industry expertise developed over a solid customer-facing career focused towards the Financial Services industry vertical.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to lead strategic discussions with the customer and account team.
- Ability to clearly articulate the challenges in today’s market, industry trends, and the New tech vision.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in technology field is required.
- A degree in an engineering or technology related field.
- Fintech background would be an advantage but not essential.
- Prior experience as Head of Technology/CTO or equivalent at a startup or, if not in a startup, at a rapidly growing or innovative larger company.
- Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of at least one mobile app, ideally in the fintech space.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), best practices and agile software development.
- Broad understanding of web, app programming, systems design, and systems architecture.
LOCATION : SANAA
Send us your C.V to this e-mail
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email
THE DEADLINE ON : 2019\3\28