Order Processing Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
VACANCY: Order Processing Officer
Position status: Full-time
Location: Hudaydah – Addahi city.
Contract duration: up 31.12.2023 with possibility of renewal
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Performing the day to day order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the mission/project
- Performing the day to day activities ensuring an efficient running of the Order processing activities in a particular supply office (coordination or project level) following the supply procedures according to MSF standards and protocols. Including the following activities:
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data
- Processing all orders and requests and communicating regularly on their status with the initial clients: order received, approval stage, confirmation, RTS monitoring, backorder, lead times, … and reporting problems to his line management
- Communicating with local and international suppliers (status of order, claims) and reporting problems to line management.
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Conduct data processing activities for supply orders including encoding local and process the reception orders in Supply system (UNIFIELD) and ensures all data collected and entered to databases is consistently accurate and complete.
- Ensure all data processed has been authorized and that appropriate documentation has been received and ensuring that all data processing occur in a timely and efficient manner.
- To support in COVERING the tasks of the purchaser officer when needed (for example during leaves).
- To actively participate in the implementation of proper coding for DAH warehouse items.
Education: University bachelor’s degree.
- Essential experience in encoding data (minimum 1 year)
- Desirable experience in supply chain management and in supply administration procedures.
- Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits in accordance to the nature of the project)
Languages: English and Arabic language essential
Knowledge: Essential Advanced Computer skills including MS office. Desirable in ERP encoding system.
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment.to MSF Principles
- Service Orientation
- Stress Management
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from MSF
PaediatricianDeadline:31 Jul | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Doctor AnaesthetistDeadline:31 Dec | Hajjah (Abs)
Obstetrician GynaecologistDeadline:31 Dec | Hodiedah
Learning and Development SpecialistDeadline:02 Apr | Aden