Ended IT Manager
Post Title: IT Manager.
Duty Station: AYCCL plant site, HADHRAMOUT, Mukalla.
Type of Employment: Full time.
Announcement period: From: 12/03/2019 To: 11/04/2019.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
- Directing and managing the IT functions and activities in Company main site and its branches, through the development of IT strategies, objectives, and policies, as well as monitoring the implementation of IT.
- Developing the IT Department's work plan, preparing work schedules, Cost estimates and expediting the work flow to improve the employees efficiency and meet departmental objectives.
- Advising senior management on strategic developments and key planning issues and making recommendations on various technical decisions.
- Works closely with functional management to understand their business requirements, priorities and resources.
- Analyze the business requirements and develop the plan for innovative solutions involving financing scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solutions.
- Anticipate potential work related problems. Utilize techniques to identify, eliminate or contain both technical and business risk.
- Monitoring the IT Department's performance against pre-set performance goals and ensure that preventive/corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Setting the estimated annual budget for the IT Department, and monitoring the department's expenditures, financial performance and calculating cost attached to each section/user.
- Directing the activities of the development of new information technology systems and enhancement to existing automated systems.
- Directing the development, compilation, maintenance, and documentation of computer systems, vendor-supplied packaged programs, data communications programs, networking, and other highly technical programs.
- Directing and monitoring the development and implementation of appropriate security standards and measures and following up the adherence to such standards to avoid and unauthorized closure, theft, or risk associated with data processing.
- Developing policies and procedures related to document management to ensure having information system backup at pre-determined time limits General Administrative Duties.
- Directing and monitoring the development and implementation of all ERP Projects.
- Direct and monitor all Functional Oracle ERP activities.
- Directing the implementation and maintenance all Oracle ERP systems.
- Direct and monitor the activity of Oracle Database administrations.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
University degree in computer Science / Information Technology.
Minimum (6) years’ experience in the field of IT, experience in managerial level is preferred.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Professional knowledge in Information Systems Development.
- Professional knowledge in Data Communications and IS Software and Hardware.
- Professional Knowledge in Programming languages and Techniques.
- Professional Knowledge in IT Risk Management.
- Professional Knowledge in Oracle ERP.
- Professional Knowledge in Oracle Database Administrations.
- Professional Knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Application Administrations.
- Good Background in HP Blade Technology.
- Good Background in Storage Management Systems (SAN, NAS ...).
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English.
Applicants should send their CVs to Recruit@ayccl.com on No later than 11/04/2019
Kindly mention the job title in the Subject Field of your email