Ended United Refugees Community Center Admin
International Relief and Development, (IRD), is a non-profit organization specializing in international development and humanitarian assistance in over 40 countries and has been working in Yemen for eight year. IRD has been working with communities in the Republic of Yemen since 2010 to identify and address underlying causes of conflict, promote community participation and activism, improve health and hygiene, assist refugees and asylum-seekers, and provide third-party monitoring for donor-supported infrastructure improvements. IRD Yemen is seeking to fill the following position to implement its Programs in Yemen:
Community participation and activism, improve health and hygiene, assist refugees and asylum-seekers, and provide third-party monitoring for donor-supported infrastructure improvements. IRD Yemen is seeking to fill the following position to implement its Programs in Yemen:
Job Title: United Refugees Community Center Admin
Location: Sana’a – URC Center
Duration: 9 months
Specific Job Functions:
Under the direction of and Supervision of the Community Services Liaison Officer, the URC Admin will be responsible of:
- - Manage and administrate day-to-day activities of the United Refugee Community Centre (URC) ;
- - Keep an inventory of all assets and stock levels;
- - Conduct a monthly stock check and submit orders for replacement stock in a timely manner;
- - Ensure that all utilities bills, etc are paid on time to maintain the smooth-running of the center;
- - Coordinate and manage Community Center Volunteers if any;
- - Create monthly work plan of Community Center and Community Center activities;
- - Oversee the maintenance of Community Centers;
- - Draft periodic reports of the center activities;
- - Coordinate community initiative activities at the center;
- - Oversee the maintenance, repair and care of all assets;
- - Report any damage to the community center and/or its assets immediately to the Community Liaison Officer
- -Adhere to the principals of the UNHCR and IRD Codes of Conduct;
- - Undertake and ensure completion of any other activities related to the program as requested by the Program Director and/or Senior Program Coordinator or Community Service liaison Officer
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least a Graduate B/A in Administration is required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language and Arabic skills.
- At least one year working experience in an international NGO.
For all positions, applicants should send a CV and covering letter in English, to email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications is Saturday, 16th March, 2019.