Ended Outreach Supervisor
International Relief and Development, (IRD), is a non-profit organization specializing in international development and humanitarian assistance in over 40 countries and has been working in Yemen for eight year. IRD has been working with communities in the Republic of Yemen since 2010 to identify and address underlying causes of conflict, promote community participation and activism, improve health and hygiene, assist refugees and asylum-seekers, and provide third-party monitoring for donor-supported infrastructure improvements. IRD Yemen is seeking to fill the following position to implement its Programs in Yemen:
Community participation and activism, improve health and hygiene, assist refugees and asylum-seekers, and provide third-party monitoring for donor-supported infrastructure improvements. IRD Yemen is seeking to fill the following position to implement its Programs in Yemen:
Job Title: Outreach supervisor
Location: Sana’a – IRD Main office
Duration: 9 months
Specific Job Functions:
Under the supervision of Senior Program coordinator the outreach supervisor is responsible for the following :
- To Manage Supervise 25 outreach workers.
- To insert the data collecting in the outreach workers in the system .
- To receive the forms on daily basis from the 25 outreach workers.
- To follow up with outreach workers regarding their problems, difficulties and challenges and provide solutions in consultation, with the senior program coordinator and the program Director.
- To maintain accurate and organized Outreach Program data records.
- To provide support to the outreach workers consistent with job roles assigned.
- To write reports on the outreach on the outreach worker
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least a Graduate B/A in Administration is required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language and Arabic skills.
- At least one year working experience in an international NGO.
For all positions, applicants should send a CV and covering letter in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. The closing date for applications is Saturday, 16th March, 2019.