Ended Social Media Specialist
The National Company for Coffee Ltd. is a local company specialized in the development, production and exportation of Yemen specificity coffee. The company aims at establishing a strategic partnership with local communities, and farmers in particular, in order to ensure superior quality coffee. Through its several drying centres in Yemen, the company aims at exporting Yemeni coffee that is in line with the standards and guidelines set by the International Coffee Association and the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
Position Title: Social Media Specialist
Location: Sana'a, Yemen
Reporting Relationships: Reporting to Communication Officer
Main Focus and Challenges:
Reporting to Communication Officer, s/he will conduct all specific responsibilities outlined below professionally while maintaining company’s code of conduct and all related bylaws for the ultimate goal of executing NCCL’s communication strategy.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Build long-term customer relations by alluring them with a fine-tuned content selection
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Prepare reports based on marketing campaigns’ performance for the upper management
- Excellent responding skills to users and customers.
- Perform other communication duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field.
- Three years of experience in social media, PR, or related field.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design and web development.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Solid background in Marketing, Public Relations, New Media, Business, or Communications.
- Liaising with other professionals such as graphic designers, photographers…etc.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Creativity and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude.
- Exquisite interpersonal and communicative skills (both oral and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Customer-orientated approach.
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and anticipate new trends.
Please send us an email with some samples of your work and experience. Please provide links to any electronic portfolios. In the event that we move forward, we'll fly you out for an in-person interview and continue with our exploration.
Qualified and Interested Candidates must submit their CVs to:
Kindly write the following in your Subject Line when sending the email: "Social Media Specialist - NCFC"