Cleaner – Sa’ada .
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Under the supervision of the Administrator, the post holder should perform the following tasks:
• Ensures the collection, cleaning, drying, ironing clothes (clothes, sheets, towels) and makes it available in the room for this purpose;
• Ensure that the house is always stocked with: water (bottled or fountain box), candles, matches, laundry soap.
• Ensures that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a towel for hands and water.
• Leaching of soils and terraces;
• Storage of common parts;
• Clean rooms and bathrooms;
• Ensures the safety of the house during the day, the control inputs and outputs, closing doors and windows. She is responsible for all movements inside the house to prevent theft;
• Keep the security stock of the premises and tell new comers not to use them, except in cases of emergency. In case of shortage, responsible for replenishing the security stock;
• Make a list of missing items and inform the logistics;
• The household is responsible for household equipment entrusted to her/him;
• Dispose all garbage waste;
• Inform the Administrator of any maintenance to be undertaken;
• Feedback the Logistics, the Security Focal Point, the Administrator or the inhabitants of the guesthouse of any suspicious/unusual behaviors/acts that could cause a security concern such as people monitoring movements, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in a similar position
- Rigorous and sense of cleanliness
- Languages: Arabic. English an asset.
- Fort hygiene compliance.
Responsible for the cleanliness of SCI premises and provision of hygiene consumables and cleaning products.
Contract length: 12 Months, renewable based of funding availability
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using an up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Saada.Jobs@savethechildren.org Please mention the job title and location in the subject box
The Deadline for Receiving Applications is 20th.March.2019
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.