Ended HR Assistant
HR Assistant – Sa’ada .
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure that personnel files are complete and updated as per Save the Children HR filing system.
- Ensure that HR trackers are updated on a regular basis.
- Collect and maintain personnel records – leave applications, records.
- Follow up the staff attendance sheet and maintain the records.
- Ensure that new staff orientation documents are signed and filed.
- Prepare the contracts for casual staff.
- Assist in advertisement of positions
- Make appointments with the candidates;
- Assist in Organizing recruitment tests;
- Assist in keeping recruitment file updated.
- Comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies.
- Maintain confidentiality and safety of all personnel and recruitment documents.
- Follow up the handover for the leave staff.
- Any other tasks given to.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- University degree preferably in management.
- HR management experience. INGO experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows OS.
- Excellent written and spoken in English and Arabic.
- Good organizational skills.
- Should have interpersonal skills.
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
- The ability to multi-task and deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for performing a variety of human resource support duties such as filing personnel documents, processing leaves requests, updating HR trackers, and orientation of new staff.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Contract length: 12 Months, renewable based of funding availability
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using an up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at Saada.Jobs@savethechildren.org Please mention the job title and location in the subject box
The Deadline for Receiving Applications is 20th.March.2019
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.