Ended Area Administrative Assistant
CARE International is currently seeking an Area Administrative Assistant. She/ He will be undertake and complete all admin tasks and requirements, provide admin support services to staff and to project activities.
Area Administrative Assistant
The Area Administrative Assistant reports to Area Admin Officer. He\She is responsible to provide support to the project office and for the day-to-day office administration.
Provide Reception and Secretarial Duties:-
- answering telephone, taking the messages, greeting guests, handling inwards and outgoing mail and faxes, making international phone calls and make sure of recording all the mails & faxes in daily record books as needed.
- Ensure that Record of stationery usage for monthly orders (photocopy papers, flipcharts papers, stationery for workshops and for office. etc.)
- Update the office contact database and mailing lists.
- Support staff during the preparation of meetings and workshops as needed (Stationery, refreshments, lunch etc.).
- Liaising with supply companies for the maintenance of other office equipment, such as telephone system, fax machine and photocopier machine.
File Documents and Maintain the Filing System:
- Maintain proper filing systems, ensuring documents are easily accessible as needed.
- Archiving and library maintenance.
Typing/ Photocopying Documents and Reports:
- Typing documents and data entry when required.
- Photocopying and binding documents as required.
- Translate documents and correspondence.
- Ensure that all forms in the pigeon holes are always available and updated.
Travel Coordination and Logistical Support:
- Provides support for travel booking such as ticketing, accommodation and transportation.
Cash Management and Maintain Inventory:
- Make Orders and payments for Office Expenses.
- Maintain checks log sheet.
- Clearing Advances.
- Maintain property register and physical check.
- Keep up to date record of assets and projects inventory (data base).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Minimum one-year experience in relevant field.
- Familiarity with procurement procedures and/or financial management.
- Previous experience in an INGO work.
- Well organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices.
- Good organizations skills
Interested applicants should send a CV (English) by March 21st, 2019 to YEMVacancyAden@care.org with the subject heading ‘Area Administrative Assistant - Abyan’. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.