Accountant/ Finance Manager
esnad is a start-up based in Aden, Yemen that provides distinguished high-quality third-party administration (TPA) and medical management services through applying advanced healthcare management technology. We at esnad provide comprehensive and integrated healthcare and medical services for corporates, individuals, insurance companies and risk carriers through our carefully selected network of leading healthcare providers, professionals and expertise.
Job Title: Accountant/ Finance Manager
Position Location: Aden, Yemen
- Responsible for all reports, fixed & ad-hoc being issued from the department.
- Responsible for TAT, SLA’s, KPI’s related to accounting/finance departments.
- Attend all meetings internal & external as required by Chief Management.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- TPA accounting cycle which includes processing payment requests after batch closing by claims department, which includes both provider payment & reimbursement claims.
- Bachelor of Accounting.
- Excellent in Accounting in English, i.e. using an all-English software.
- Familiar with the 7 charts of accounts (COA).
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office suite, especially excel and word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner.
Applicants must send a detailed CV to email@example.com no later than Thursday, March 28, 2019.