Ended Warehouse Keeper
Position: Warehouse Keeper
Reports to: Health & Nutrition Specialist
Duration: Till December 31, 2019, renewable based on fund availability and performance
ABOUT ADRA: The Adventist Development and Relief Agency is an independent, humanitarian agency established for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Yemen pursue a mission of changing the world by uplifting one life at a time. ADRA International serves 142 countries and was present in Yemen since 1995. It has more than 1200 aid workers serving in Yemen making it one of the biggest ADRA operations in the world. Its programs are supported by USAID, OFDA, The Japan Platform, DANIDA, German Foreign Office, German Humanitarian Aid, Sida, UNOCHA, UNHCR, WHO, WFP and DFID. It has presence in 14 Governorates in Yemen responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors. ADRA Yemen is undertaking programs in Yemen in the fields of health, child protection, education, women's protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, and livelihoods programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
The warehouse Keeper has sufficient experience in warehouses and the stock, under the direct supervision of the Health/Nutrition specialist ,the warehouse manager will work of the correct storage of easy exchange or addition the stock to save time and effort and save all documents and daily record .
The “Warehouse Keeper” will be responsible but not limited to:
• Responsible for supplying orders and distributing drugs from the warehouse to HFs.
• Preparing the weekly report of the stock.
• Registration and introduction of medicines .
• Follow up the expiration dates of medicines
• Inventory of warehouses and submitting monthly inventory
• Maintain the safety and storage of medicines in a good and proper manner .
• Communicate and consult with pharmacists in the process of balancing the distribution of medicines and stocks.
• All responsibilities assigned to him by the Health and Nutrition specialist .
Qualifications and experience:
• Have a bachelor's degree in pharmacy or equivalent
• Have experience in drug storage
• Proficiency in the use of offset programs
• Communication skills
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values:
- Integrity and transparency
- Communicating openly, clearly, timely and appropriately.
- Excellence in all activities
- The deadline for receiving applications is Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by CLICKING HERE
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
- Submit only one application per position
- Females are encouraged to apply.