Ended District Data Entry (4)
District Data Entry (4)
About WHC :
WHC has been working in Yemen for the past 2 years focusing primarily on Health, Nutrition, food, wash and hygiene . WHC was established to contribute to coordinating emergency and relief activities under experts and consultants in public health and primary & secondary education, and emergency response. It assists in overcoming the obstacles in the path of health and education systems, and enables human institutional framework from helping people to improve their livelihoods, ensure the right solutions to their problems. Therefore, WHC keeps up with trends and changes in health management and implementation of activities programmers and programmers of educational development in different provinces independently and non-profitable.
The Data Entry Clerk / Clerical Assistant will join a busy team to provide an efficient data entry service and clerical support for specific research projects.
He or she will have competent IT and data entry skills and office experience as well as a high level of attention to detail, effective organizational and communication skills (both written and interpersonal) and experience of providing excellent customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that the data recorded on the data collection forms is entered onto the specific database completely and accurately and within one weeks of receipt.
- Identifying any problems with the database and taking appropriate action in discussion with your line manager.
- Ensuring that the on-going trial reports for the specific trials or research projects are kept up-to-date.
- Maintaining adequate records, keeping an up to date filing system.
- Ensuring that appropriate security measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access to data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Taking brief notes at Project Team Meetings.
- Photocopying documents for dissemination / circulation.
- Assisting in the organization of meetings, including confirming dates, sending information to attendees, booking rooms and ordering refreshments.
- Any other relevant duties as directed and in line with the grade of the post.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Data entry experience with an ability to record data accurately with minimum 2 years of experience
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree of IT or relevant field
- Experience of working in a fast paced office environment
- Evidence of organizing and servicing meetings
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
· Transparency and Accountability
· Agility and Innovation
Candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com
- Please Mention the Position and Duty Station on your Subject line.