Ended Chief of Internal Audit Unit (Male)
Chief of Internal Audit Unit (Male)
One of the greatest companies in Sana'a the capital of Yemen is advertising for vacancy functions.
The chief of internal audit unit is responsible for preparing plans, reports, developing programs of internal auditing and executing the required auditing transactions. He will be a supervisor for the auditor's team, and communicate with all of the sections and the departments which subject auditing.
Specific job functions:
Under the chief executive of the internal audit, the chief of internal audit unit will:
1. preparing the periodical plans and reports of internal audit.
2. developing the programs of auditing.
3. evaluating the risk of the companies activities.
4. Auditing, according to the international standers of the internal auditing(IPPF).
5. communicating with the executive management.
6. supervising the auditing team.
7. presenting the recommendations to the executive of the sections and The departments, for development and avoiding weaknesses.
Education and experience:
- At least bachelor degree in accounting.
- At least five years working experience in internal auditing.
- Experience in configuration and operating ERP system.
- Ability to manage staff.
- Communication skills.
- Proficiency in drafting technical and administrative reports.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter in English and Arabic, to