Senior FSL Officer – Readvertised This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International is currently seeking Senior FSL Officer will contribute to CARE Yemen’s commitments to provide quality programming in its Emergency Food Security and Livelihood Programming across its humanitarian operational areas in Yemen.
Position: Senior FSL Officer – Readvertised
Location: Sana’a ( Country Office)
The position will serve in ensuring seamless technical support is available for CARE Yemen FSL team while expanding the FSL interventions in the country. He/ She will also support in Quality implementation of CARE FSL activities and contribute to the development of FSL model through documenting and sharing the lessons learnt during the implementation of the FSL activities in Yemen.
Project Design and Assessments:
- Contribute to development and preparation of FSL concept notes.
- Work with the FSL Advisor and the Business Development Unit in reviewing and preparation of new FSL proposals.
- Work with FSL Advisor in developing FSL management and assessment tools and supporting field teams in the use and adoption of the tools.
- Collect and analyze program data, capture and share lessons learned and best practices for specific projects to facilitate improvements in decision-making and contribute to the FSL learning agenda.
Project Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Support field teams in developing activities action plans for project implementation.
- Provide implementation support to field teams in coordination with the FSL Advisor and Deputy Area Managers prior and during the implementation of activities.
- Work with FSL teams to track all FSL activities in various projects and ensure set objectives are met.
- Coordinate with DAMs, the FSL team leaders and ensure FSL activities remain an integral part of the FSL program.
- Asist in the roll out of new FSL (FSL) approaches including training materials.
- Support FSL officers and ensure activities are implemented as planned.
- Undertake regular field visits to verify quality of FSL activities and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Support field team leaders in preparation of FSL reports.
Capacity Building, Contingency Planning and Emergency Response to WASH related pandemics:
- In collaboration with FSL Advisor, provide overall technical support and leadership to CARE FSL projects to internal staff and implementing partners.
- Develop the capacity of in-country staff working on FSL interventions
- Support the development and contribute to the implementation of agency-wide strategies, standards, tools and best practices in FSL that effectively engage partners, donors, and governments.
- Work with the FSL teams, safety and security team and field offices in preparing contingency plans due to any emergencies to enable the continuum of the FSL project activities.
Qualification, Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Preferable knowledge in either (or multiple) of the following fields of intervention: Agriculture, Livelihood, Emergency Distributions; Food Security.
- University degree in a relevant subject;
- At least three years of experience in a project implementation position in an NGO;
- At least one year of experience in a managerial position;
- Excellent capacity to plan, prioritize and multitask;
- Excellent team-working skills;
- Flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good English skills, both oral and written English;
- Excellent computer literacy, including MSOffice (Word and Excel);Self-directed and self-motivated; able to organize and deliver own work with minimal supervision
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل