Business Intelligence Specialist This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Category Information System
Name of Position Business Intelligence Specialist
Posted 07 June-2021
Deadline 17 Jun-2021
Core purpose of the Job
To design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes selecting, blueprinting, gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users. The Business Intelligence Specialist is also responsible for ensuring high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing
- Analyze, Design, Development, Testing and deployment for BI software applications needed for supporting company business processes
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions, Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Produce ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Evaluate and select database/data warehouse components, including hardware, relational database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
- Automation Ad-hoc reports based on business requirements
- Develop and submit work progress and status reports based on agreed communication policy and plan.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties/reports as assigned by management.
- Train the end users and junior employee on BI system.
- Build and operate any ad–hoc or on request reports on the reporting platform according to the IT reporting policy.
- University degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- Certifications in oracle (OCP, OCI) is a plus.
- Minimum 2-4 years of work related experience and job related degree.
- Experience with tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses, such as Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MS SQL Server, DWB 10/11g, and OBIEE.
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence-OBI-EE and Oracle Reports
- Previous experience in GSM is a plus.
- Strong background in Programming.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Big Data analysis and design.
- Oracle Data integrator or oracle data warehouse builder.
- SAS fundamental and SAS programming is required.
- Java and python programming is plus.
- Strong UNIX Shell script programming
- Artificial Intelligence concepts and modeling is a plus
- Familiarity with data warehousing/BI techniques and analysis methods is required
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (as an advantage).
- Time management skills.
- In addition to Standard the company work conditions, this job requires working outside the normal working hours, traveling and working under pressure.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل