Food Security and Livelihood Field Monitor
Food Security and Livelihood (FSL) Field Monitor
Reports to: MEAL Specialist
Organization & Background:
A humanitarian, independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works across Yemen. The organization provides direct assistance for conflict-affected populations, IDPs, host communities and vulnerable groups in the conflict areas. The organization, in partnership with international agencies, takes action during crisis situations, and goes the extra mile to engage in other contexts where its competencies will add value. The organization promotes durable solutions for conflict-affected populations and helps to restore services, education, economic, wellbeing and health.
The Field Monitor is responsible to implement and monitor the requested activities and provide follow up with the project partners and beneficiaries.
• Coordinate and monitor the implementation of the assistance program at the sub-office /field level.
• Monitor and review the delivery and distribution of commodities, and verify that the related data management and reporting is accurate.
• Identify relevant issues in the program and report them to the appropriate personnel.
• Supervise and train other data collection activities as appropriate.
• Assist in the implementation of the plan of action, review achievements and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
• Undertake post-distribution monitoring.
• Development of methodology, tools and SOPs.
• Data Compilation, analysis and reporting.
• Carry out follow-up monitoring visits to materialize actions agreed in the action plan.
• Raise any received issues to the program department in order to be replied by them and revised and entered by the MEAL in WFP system.
• Full sets of photos and videos collected including details of the dates, locations, and the project site visited.
Education & Experience:
• University degree.
• one year of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and capacity will be preferred.
• Experience with participatory methodologies, monitoring and reporting.
• Good organizational Skills.
• Capacity to coordinate & relate with other stakeholders & NGOs.
• Good knowledge of the area of intervention
• Skills related to participatory research methods, and computer literacy,
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively to the field, under sometimes difficult and occasionally insecure circumstances.
• Communication skills to operate with a multinational and multilingual team
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to invited to apply through the below link by Sep 28th, 2021 at the latest:
**Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Web & Flutter Programmers (PHP, Flutter, Laravel, Python) (4)Deadline:30 Sep | Sana'a
Professional Sales Representative (مندوب مبيعات علمي )Deadline:24 Sep | Sana'a , Dhamar
Sales/Marketing Representative (مندوب مبيعات وتسويق)Deadline:25 Sep | Sana'a
Head of Marketing (رئيس قسم التسويق)Deadline:23 Sep | Sana'a
Sales/Marketing Manager- مدير المبيعات والتسويقDeadline:28 Sep | Sana'a