Position: Project Manager
Job location: Aden
Report to: Deputy H&N Program Coordinator
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing a Reproductive Health Project in four governorates (Aden, Abyan, Al Dhale’a and Shabwa) to deliver quality Emergency Obstetrics and life-saving RH services to the beneficiaries. Project Manager who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of the project in accordance with proposal, donor agreement and FMF's policies and guidelines, and ensure project is implemented to a high quality, on time and against agreed work plans and achieve desired results, ensure accurate delivery of the definition of project scope and objectives to all project staff, and technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for smooth and timely implementation of activities within budget and scope.
- Undertake responsibility to motivate and lead a diverse and a high number of project staff, develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with all project staff and appropriate monitoring tools and strategy to monitor the progress and quality and impact of the project and its implementation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks, and proactively create urgent solutions and contingency plans for problems that may affect the progress of work, and keep project staff committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Undertake to prepare and submit accurate, informative and quality monthly, quarterly, annual and final reports and work plans, as per the set-out schedule in accordance with donor’s regulations and requirements.
- Maintain and foster good relationships and strong external and internal representation with other INGOs, NNGOs, relevant clusters and local authorities in areas of responsibility (AoR).
- Collaborate with the finance, programs and logistics teams to ensure that the project is effectively monitored against approved outputs and budgets and ensure the preparation and regular updating of activity plans, the project budget and procurement plans.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by line management.
- Any other tasks assigned from the Line Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Public Health or any related fields, postgraduate degree in RH is desirable.
- 3-5 years of experience working with I/NGOs in the Health sector, with prior seniority of project management experience.
- Knowledge of working with clusters, UN Agencies and aspects of mainstreaming and accountability, and demonstrable experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with donors and government counterparts.
- Ability to plan and organize work within a fluid working environment and has the capacity for initiative and decision making with competent analytical, solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience in models and methods of training, facilitation and capacity building, Project Management and organizational development for staffs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by (Clicking Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل