Position: Project Coordinator
Deadline : 24 the April 2019
Contract Duration : One year
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholders' meetings.
- Document and following up important findings, actions and decisions of meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
- Prepare timely briefing, quarterly and annual reports.
- Performe any other tasks as required by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, sociology, psychology, law, social work ,or other related field of study.
- Three years of experience in related field.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Excellent computers skills & competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Integrity, honesty, and overall good attitude and team spirit.
All interested applicants should submit a CV in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24 the April 2019.
Important Note : Please metion the job title in the subject of the email
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.