Ended Project Admin/Documentation Officer
Position: Project Admin/Documentation Officer
Reports to: Project Manager
Duration: Till December 31, 2019 renewable based on fund availability and performance
ABOUT RI: Established in 1990, Relief International (RI) is a leading global humanitarian, nonprofit organization committed to transforming adversity into renewal for the world’s most vulnerable populations. By partnering with communities on the front-lines, RI innovatively bridges the gap between immediate relief and long-term community development, providing them the tools and support they need to gain self-reliance.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Admin/Documentation Officer (PADO) will dedicate 100% of his/her time leading, coordinating and ensuring the high quality implementation and documentation of project activities. The PADO’s primary role is to collect all relevant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining the coordination with other departments within RI and external suppliers in order to ensure the materials availability for the projects supported by WFP.
- Preparing the PRs (Purchase Request), for all the different projects (WFP”GFD & CVTN)– conducted in three different governorates Sana’a, Hajjah and Rymah. Which includes the purchase requested of renting the cars and the warehouses.
- Preparing the RRFs (Recruitment Request Form) for the projects supported by EFA, along with the communication duty with HR department for making sure the ads is published on the specific arranged time.
- Conducting the communication with the field supervisors to check the needs of the field team and providing the materials for the vouchers distribution monthly.
- Preparing the payrolls and payments for the field team, along with the coordination with other departments within RI to conduct the signatures and stamps.
- Archiving all the documents related to RI-WFP-EFA project for beneficiary IDs, it should be reviewed and archived in monthly basis as well as reviewing the beneficiary’s lists that received from the field I order to check the fingerprint for each beneficiary before the archiving process.
- Receiving the waybills from the suppliers, get them signed and stamped along with taking copy for each waybill and lastly archive them.
- Providing necessary documentation support in conducing partners meeting, RI presentations, review and reflection meetings, and external audits.
- Assisting the project team, M&E team for effective monitoring, supervising and reporting on all WFP projects and RI activities.
- Anticipating the workload, assigning the priorities for the material submitted and attempting to schedule it for processing with a view in order to ensure the possible greatest efficiency at each single stage of the production process; following up the progress, taking remedial measures such as negotiating the possible deadlines or shifting works or activities as required.
- Working closely with the project manager in order to ensure that the projects documentations and reports compiled.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements and projects documentations as per WFP/RI requirements as it would assist the project monitoring process.
- Support the Project Manager in ensuring appropriate, timely and planning of program start-up activities and regular implementation according to work and implementation plans.
- Assist the Project Officer in the preparation and implementation of project voucher distribution activities in Sana’a.
- Coordinate with M&E Officer in maintaining accurate and up-to-date project information and report.
- Participate in Cluster Meetings when requested.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Project Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Social Science, Business or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the field and working with local communities.
- Demonstrated ability to reporting with gender disaggregated data.
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of the humanitarian situation particularly related to food insecurity.
- Strong knowledge of the assigned districts and rural communities with willingness to travel locally to follow-up on implementation as required.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization.
- Strong team management skills and ability to relate to and effectively motivate staff.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles: humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and operational independence. We affirmatively engage the most vulnerable communities. We value:
Transparency and Accountability
Agility and Innovation
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to Click Here for submitting their application by midnight April 22,2019.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted