Ended Hygiene Promotion Assistant
Alatta for Relief and Development is a non-government organization working in relief and development announces the availability of the following job:
Hygiene Promotion. Assistant, Reference ID: R33/2018
Under the guidance of HP Officer and Project Manager, the HP Assistant will implement all supportive activities of HP
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov.
Contract length: 9 Months, renewable based of funding availability
- Report weekly to the HP Officer regarding the HP activities
- communicate with the stakeholders to ensure participation in all HP events
- provide the HP events with all requirements such as awareness materials and stationaries
- document all the HP awareness events
- collect and update information for the purpose of feeding the beneficiaries data base
- conduct awareness training on HP
- support the HP Officer in implementation of the HP activities
- undertake any tasks mandated by the HP Officer and Project Manager
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organizing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, ,management or any other relevant major
- At least 2 years’ experience in planning and implementing hygiene promotion projects preferably in a humanitarian context with an NGO.
- Good IT skills (especially Ms. Office)
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English to https://alatta.org.ye/ard-jobs/ latest by 20th April 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: The priority for the candidates who has previous work experience in ARD.