Ended Health Project Manager
Health Project Manager Reference ID: R41/2019
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov.
Contract length: 9 Months, renewable based of funding availability
- Coordinate with health sub clusters in the implementation of health activities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly work plans for the health project.
- Improve the quality of minimum service package delivered to supported facilities through priority setting, on-job training, and continuous monitoring.
- Participate in the identification and management of any epidemics.
- Facilitate the coordination meetings within community level, together with project staff and community health volunteers (CHVs).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use on the ongoing activities of the project.
- Make sure that project's targets met by using indicator and activity tracking sheet.
- Supervise the provision of health services in health facilities and ensure the availability of medicine supplies, operational costs, and functionality of health facilities.
- Participate in conducting situational analysis as necessary under the guidance of the health SOPs
- Provide technical assistance on health aspects to health field team.
- Comply with policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination.
- Perform any other related tasks as required.
- University degree in Public Health or related technical field.
- 2 years of relevant work experience including one-year experience with NGO’s.
- Demonstrable ability in reporting.
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Have management ability to solve problems and imply ARD policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and propose solutions based on changing context.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English to https://alatta.org.ye/ard-jobs/ latest by 18th April 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: The priority for the candidates who has previous work experience in ARD.