Ended Health Assistant (2)
Health Assistant Reference ID: R44/2019
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov.
Contract length: 9 Months, renewable based of funding availability
Scope of Work :
- To support the provision of minimum service packages and reproductive health services.
- To support and follow-up all recruitment and payment processes related to the project health activities.
- Provide support in the implementation of the health program activities
- Raise purchase requests and any other documents asked by the health manager and officers
- Prepare correspondence, schedule meetings and maintain proper filings and documentations.
- Assist the health staff in coordinating, preparing and implementing activities at field level
- Handle the printing and scanning tasks for all needed materials and tools
- Assist the team in preparing and coordinating trainings
- Coordinate with logistics, finance, compliance, HR departments to ensure the provision of all the relevant documentations
- Translate documents whenever needed
- Prepare documentation for the payment of the monthly incentives to the HF staff
- Any other duties assigned by the direct supervisor
Required qualification and experience
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Work experience in IMCI, RH, EPI and Health programs is preferable.
- Experience working in an NGO/INGO.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to write reports in English is required.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English to https://alatta.org.ye/ard-jobs/ latest by 20th April 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: The priority for the candidates who has previous work experience in ARD.