Ended M&E Officer
M&E Officer, Reference ID: R45/2019
Duty Station: Al-Baidha Gov.
Contract length: 9 Months, renewable based of funding availability
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for reporting the M&E activities
- Collate and manage medical databases professionally: data collection, insertion, data processing analysis and report writing.
- Support the Project Manager/Health supervisor with timely weekly, monthly, mid-yearly and yearly reports and trend analysis: data, statistics, graphics and tables.
- Support ARD in the preparation of reports and matrixes.
- Support the Project Manager/Health Supervisor in the compilation of reports.
- Work closely with staff members at various levels of the organization and with different stakeholders.
- Translate any related documents when requested.
- Conduct beneficiary and community satisfaction surveys in a random sample of patients in order to collect feedbacks about the delivered services.
- Receive and record complaints from beneficiaries through a hotline number.
- Work in collaboration with the health team members to achieve ARD and MoPH goals.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Create, test, and utilize data collection instruments as needed.
- Perform data analysis according to the project work plan.
- Maintain a secure database.
- Provide data to staff to assist in decision-making.
- Provide guidance on quarterly and annual reports.
- Conduct trainings for project staff to build their technical M&E skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or other related health field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in emergency health projects.
- Previous experience with NGOs/ INGOs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and strategic planning skills are required.
- Ability to represent, liaise and negotiate at different levels (national, provincial and local) with NGOs/ INGOs, donors, government, etc.
- Strong English and Arabic skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to write reports in English is required.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Power-point)
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and cover letter in English to https://alatta.org.ye/ard-jobs/ latest by 20th April 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: The priority for the candidates who has previous work experience in ARD.