Ended Education Project Manager
Education Project Manager
Location : Aden with frequent visit to the field within NMO operation areas
Nahda Makers organization ( NMO ) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Education project manager to carry out the following tasks:
- Provide technical support and supervision on efficient and effective implementation of assigned projects as per workplans , budgets, timeline and contractual obligations.
- Design and improve relevant technical monitoring and implementing tools and plans to ensure quality project implementation.
- Manage project team and support their capacity to ensure delivery of agreed goals, plans and strategies as per NMO and cluster policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure project activities are on track, including developing and implementing solutions as necessary.
- Manage projects budget and spending with adherence with donor and NMO finance and logistic procedures and policies.
- Prepare, review and support elaboration of project documents and reports with submitting to meet the agreed deadline.
- Frequent travel to other governments to attend project sites and provide support to team as needed.
- facilitate the implementation MEAL and Media plans (including databases and data collection; outcome and impact evaluation; success stories, project media coverage )
- Support the development and roll out of needs assessments including tools, training and participating at the field level.
- Develop new project proposals related to Education and Child Protection, building on lessons learned, needs assessments, and coordination with key stakeholders.
- Participate in implementation of NMO strategies plan.
- Represent NMO in coordination meetings, working groups and education external relationships.
- Perform any related task that requested from line manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- University degree relevant to Education or Child protection.
- 3 years' experience in implementing education and child protection in emergencies programming.
- Demonstrable experience of project management, and understanding of donor compliance.
- Demonstrable technical expertise in the assessment of, design and delivery of programming in Education, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Fluent in written and spoken in Arabic and English.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability and experience to train others on international standards related to education including INEE Standards and other international humanitarian standards (Sphere etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all actors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and can cope with stressful workload.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill
- Passionate and self-motivation toward community development.
- Excellent presentation, preparation and delivery skills.
- Demonstrate high respectful and commitment of NMO internal procedures.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs